As suppliers of flexible packaging and paper, taking care of our planet is of great importance to us, so it is vital to use 100% recycled fiber paper, virgin paper or, materials that come from sustainable forests, requirements that must meet our suppliers supported by our Certification in the FSC® International Standard.
The plastic we produce is environmentally-safe since it is specially treated with additives that cause the bag to degrade rapidly in a period of 3 to 5 years, which considerably reduces the volume of waste (C02, water, biomass) from 100% to 15%.
We use water-based and 100% biodegradable inks which do not harm the environment.
Our raw material suppliers have different standards and systems that avoid damaging our planet such as:
- FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council)
- FDA (Food and Drugs Administration)
- CONEG (The Coalition of Northeastern Governors)
- PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification)
- SFI (Sustainable Forestry Iniciative)
- Ask us about our FSC® availability